1.NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE.
2. Entry Period: ROCKSTAR ULTIMATE TRIP SWEEPSTAKES ("Sweepstakes") commences on January 1, 2012 at 12:01 a.m. PST and ends April 30, 2012. All entries must be received on or before April 30, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and D.C. who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at their time of entry. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Winners of any official Rockstar sweepstakes during the 180 days prior to the Entry Period and Employees of ROCKSTAR, Inc. (the "Sweepstakes Party") are not eligible. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these rules.
4. Entering the Sweepstakes: The entry form, in addition to these rules, will be posted at www.wintersummer.ROCKSTARsweepstakes.com ("Website") during the Entry Period. Participants may enter the Sweepstakes by accurately filling out the entry form available on the Website during the Entry Period and following the instructions on the Website. The entry form requires submission of personal information for use by ROCKSTAR Inc., and its promotional partners. Limit one (1) entry per person or household. All entry materials become the property of the Sweepstakes Party, which may contact entrants regarding its products, although it will provide entrants an opportunity to opt out of such communications. Entries void if duplicates submitted by individual are meant to subvert the entry process and regulations of 1 entry per person via all authorized channels. All electronically or mechanically reproduced entries or entries made using third party software or website are void.
5. Winner Selection: On or about May 15, 2012 ten (10) potential winners will be randomly selected from the eligible entries, and Sweepstakes Party will attempt to notify each potential winner within two (2) days of the drawing. One (1) prize (either winter trip or summer trip) will be chosen by winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries submitted. If the Sponsor is unable to reach a randomly selected potential winner within 2 days of initial notification, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected and notified.
6. Prize: Ten (10) winners will receive designated destination trip including round trip airfare (within the continental United States or Hawaii) for two, four night five day stay at a hotel. The ten (10) trips will be divided evenly to equal five (5) trips to a resort in Colorado and five (5) trips to Hawaii. Approximate Retail (“ARV”) of each prize is $2,500. Trip must be taken in December 2012 on the dates/times designated by Sponsor. Winners are responsible for all expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including any and all federal state and local taxes associated with prize. In lieu of the trip prize winner may choose cash equivalent of $2,500. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are provided for in these Official Rules. Total ARV of all prizes: $25,000.00 USD.
7. Winner Verification: The winner must sign an affidavit of eligibility and provide ROCKSTAR with proof of age through valid government picture identification, in addition to a valid W-9 form prior to receipt of prize. Winner will afford ROCKSTAR the right to use winner’s name, likeness, and other rights of publicity without additional compensation for ROCKSTAR’s own promotional purposes. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES, OR ANY REQUIREMENT ABOVE, MAY RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AND ALL PRIZES AND OTHER CONSIDERATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8.Miscellaneous: The Sweepstakes Party and its distributor do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, regardless of cause, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Party and its distributor are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or late entries. The Sweepstakes Party and its distributor are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, or failure of any e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Party reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes for any reason. In the event it does so, the Sweepstakes Party shall post notice of its action at www.ROCKSTAR69.com and shall award the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by the Sweepstakes Party are final. THE CALIFORNIA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.
Copy of Rules/Winner List: For a copy of the official rules to the Sweepstakes, or the name of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope with your specific request to contest sponsor ROCKSTAR, Inc. at:
c/o ROCKSTAR ULTIMATE TRIP SWEEPSTAKES RULES
3021 South Valley View
Las Vegas, NV 89102