OFFICIAL ROCKSTAR "TEXT IN TO WIN TICKETS TO PBR IN BOISE, ID" SWEEPSTAKES RULES RULES
1. NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR TEXT MESSAGE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN PRIZE. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR TEXT MESSAGE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE.
2. Entry Period: The "TEXT IN TO WIN TICKETS TO PROFESSIONAL BULL RIDING ("PBR") IN BOISE, ID" commences at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time ("PST") on March 23rd 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on May 4th 2012 ("Promotion Period"). All eligible entries must be received on or before May 4th 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Idaho that are of eighteen (18) years of age at their time of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Winners of any official Rockstar sweepstakes during the 180 days prior to this Sweepstakes Promotion Period and employees, agents and representatives of Rockstar, Inc. ("Sponsor"), its subsidiaries, affiliates, related entities, owners, distributors, retailers, and advertising/promotion agencies (collectively, "Released Parties"), and their immediate family members (parent, spouse, sibling, or child, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household of each (whether or not related) are not eligible to participate or win. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these rules. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
4. Entering the Sweepstakes: There are two (2) ways to enter during the Promotion Period: online or by text message. 1) Text Message: Participants may enter the Sweepstakes by texting the dedicated short code "PBRTIX" (available at various retail locations selling Rockstar products, on the Website, and at the address below) to 99158 during the Promotion Period. Standard text messaging rates for each text message sent and received from your handset will apply, according to the terms of your service agreement with your wireless provider. In order to obtain an Entry Code, you must be a wireless service subscriber and must have text messaging functionality. Check your pricing plan and phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions; or 2) Email: Send an email with the subject line "TEXT IN TO WIN TICKETS TO PBR IN DES BOISE, ID" containing your first name, last name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and email address to VIP@rockstar69.com. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM PST on 5/4/12 to be eligible. Limit one (1) entry per person per household regardless of the method of entry. Additional entries received from the same person or e-mail address after the first entry received from that person or email address will be void. On/or before May 12th, 2012, all entrants will receive a bounce back message to their cell phones or email directing them to the official PBR website to receive $10.00 off an unlimited number of tickets to Professional Bull Riders Built Ford Tough Series in Boise, ID on May 12th and 13th 2012. Offer is not valid day of the show or double discounts on a single ticket. Offer is not valid on all PBR tickets. All entry materials become the property of Rockstar, Inc. and the Sweepstakes Party may contact entrants regarding its products, although it will provide entrants an opportunity to opt out of such communications. Entries void if forms obtained outside authorized channels. All electronically or mechanically reproduced entries or entries made using third party software or websites are void. By entering, entrants agree that Sponsor may contact them regarding its products, although it will provide entrants with an opportunity to opt-out of such communications. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, inaccurate, damaged text messages or entries, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), wireless service, cellular tower, phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical, technical, electronic, computer, printing, typographical, or network malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the prizes, any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, the processing of registrations, entries, or for any travel delays, postponements or cancellations, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes-related materials.
5. Winner Selection: On or before May 4th 2012 one (1) winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received, and Sponsor will attempt to notify the winner within one (1) week of the drawing using the telephone number provided on their entry. If the Sponsor is unable to reach a randomly selected potential winner within two (2) days of initial notification, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected and notified. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received
6. One (1) Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive one (1) pair of tickets to one night of the PBR in BOISE, ID and the "Rockstar VIP Treatment". Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of prize: $300. If any prize-related activity(s) is canceled or postponed for any reason, prize will be awarded less applicable prize-related activity(s) and Sponsor will substitute that activity(s) with an item(s)/activity(s) of equal or greater value as determined solely by Sponsor. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer. Prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion. All additional ground transportation, meals, gratuities, service charges or other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being awarded are the responsibility of the winner. Winner is responsible for all expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including any and all federal, state and local taxes associated with prize.
7. Winner Verification: The winner must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release, a waiver and a W-9 (and/or any applicable tax documentation) and provide Sponsor with proof of age through valid government picture identification prior to prize award within two (2) days of date of issuance of notification. Winner will also grant Sponsor and its designees the right to use winner's name, picture, portrait, likeness, and other rights of publicity without additional consideration for Sponsor's own promotional purposes. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES, OR ANY REQUIREMENT ABOVE, MAY RESULT IN POTENTIAL WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AND ALL PRIZES AND OTHER CONSIDERATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. Non-compliance with any of the foregoing or these Official Rules, the inability to contact the potential winner within a reasonable time period, failure to return such documents within the specified time period, or the return of the prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and, time permitting, awarding of prize to an alternate winner, at Sponsor's sole discretion, from among all remaining eligible entries.
8. Miscellaneous: Released Parties do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, regardless of cause, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, illegible, incomplete, delayed, garbled, misdirected or late entries or mail. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, or failure of any e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes for any reason. In the event it does so, Sponsor shall post notice of its action at www.rockstar69.com and shall award the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. THE CALIFORNIA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) OF SAN FRANCISCO SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.
10. Copy of Winner list: For a copy of the winners list (including the dedicated short code), send an email to VIP@rockstar69.com with your full name and the title of the sweepstakes you're inquiring about.