OFFICIAL ROCKSTAR TEXT TO WIN A MCGEE SUP
Promo Run Dates: 07/18/12 Š 10/16/2012
Winner Dates: 08/15/12, 09/19/12, 10/17/12
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE.
2. Entry Period: ROCKSTAR TEXT IN TO WIN A MCGEE SUP ("Sweepstakes") commences on July 18th 2012at 12:00 a.m. PST and ends on October 16th, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PST. All entries must be received on or before October 16th 2012 11:59 p.m. PST.
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the Hawaii who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at their time of entry. Winners of any official Rockstar sweepstakes during the 180 days prior to this Sweepstakes Promotion Period and employees, agents and representatives of Revolver, Rockstar, Inc. ("Sponsor"), its subsidiaries, affiliates, related entities, owners, distributors, retailers, and advertising/promotion agencies (collectively, "Released Parties"), and their immediate family members (parent, spouse, sibling, or child, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household of each (whether or not related) are not eligible to participate or win. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these rules. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
4. Entering the Sweepstakes: There are two (2) ways to enter during the Promotion Period: online or by text message. 1) Text Message: Participants may enter the Sweepstakes by texting the dedicated short code "MCGEE" (available at various retail locations selling Rockstar products, on the Website, and at the address below) to 99158 during the Promotion Period. Standard text messaging rates for each text message sent and received from your handset will apply, according to the terms of your service agreement with your wireless provider. In order to obtain an Entry Code, you must be a wireless service subscriber and must have text messaging functionality. Check your pricing plan and phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions; or 2) Email: Send an email with the subject line "ROCKSTAR TEXT IN TO WIN A MCGEE SUP" containing your first name, last name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and email address to VIP@rockstar69.com. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM PST on 10/16/12 to be eligible. Limit one (1) entry per person per household regardless of the method of entry. Additional entries received from the same person or e-mail address after the first entry received from that person or email address will be void. All entry materials become the property of Rockstar, Inc. and the Sweepstakes Party may contact entrants regarding its products, although it will provide entrants an opportunity to opt out of such communications. Entries void if forms obtained outside authorized channels. All electronically or mechanically reproduced entries or entries made using third party software or websites are void. By entering, entrants agree that Sponsor may contact them regarding its products, although it will provide entrants with an opportunity to opt-out of such communications. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, inaccurate, damaged text messages or entries, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), wireless service, cellular tower, phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical, technical, electronic, computer, printing, typographical, or network malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the prizes, any injury or damage to participantÕs or any other personÕs computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, the processing of registrations, entries, or for any travel delays, postponements or cancellations, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes-related materials.
5. Winner Selection: On or before October 18th, 2012 three (3) winners will be randomly selected from the eligible entries, and Sponsor will attempt to notify the three (3) winners within one (1) week of the drawing. One (1) winner will be selected on or after three separate dates during the promotion period August 15th 2012, September 19th 2012 and October 17th 2012. If Sponsor is unable to reach a randomly selected winner within two (2) days, it shall select another winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries submitted.
6. Prize: Three (3) winners will each receive a MCGEE SUP which includes a board, all carbon paddle, deck pad, tail, fin, leash and board bag. Winner is responsible for all expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including any and all federal, state and local taxes associated with prize. The approximate retail value of the prize package is $26,500 USD. Fulfillment of the prize shall occur on or before January 1, 2013 although Rockstar reserves the right to change the date of fulfillment for any winner/prize pack. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are provided for in these Official Rules.
7. Winner Verification: The winner must sign an affidavit of eligibility, waiver, W9 (or any applicable tax documentation) and provide Rockstar with proof of age through valid government picture identification. Winner will also afford Sponsor and Revolver the right to use winnerÕs name, likeness, and other rights of publicity without additional compensation for RockstarÕs own promotional purposes. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES, OR ANY REQUIREMENT ABOVE, MAY RESULT IN WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AND ALL PRIZES AND OTHER CONSIDERATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Miscellaneous: Released Parties do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, regardless of cause, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, illegible, incomplete, delayed, garbled, misdirected or late entries or mail. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, or failure of any e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes for any reason. In the event it does so, Sponsor shall post notice of its action at www.rockstar69.com and shall award the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. THE CALIFORNIA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) OF SAN FRANCISCO SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.
10. Copy of Rules/Winner List: For a copy of the official rules/winners list to the Sweepstakes send an email with your specific request to VIP@rockstar69.com.