OFFICIAL ROCKSTAR MAUI QUICK TRIP SWEEPSTAKES RULES
1.NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE.
2. Entry Period: OFFICIAL ROCKSTAR MAUI QUICK TRIP SWEEPSTAKES RULES ("Sweepstakes") commences on March 5, 2012 at 12:01 a.m. PST and ends April 29, 2012. All entries must be received on or before April 29, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Arizona who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at their time of entry. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Winners of any official Rockstar sweepstakes during the 180 days prior to the Entry Period and Employees of ROCKSTAR, Inc. (the "Sweepstakes Party") are not eligible. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these rules.
4. Entering the Sweepstakes: There are two (2) ways to enter during the Promotion Period: online or by text message. 1) Text Message: Participants may enter the Sweepstakes by texting the dedicated short code "MAUIQT" (available at various retail locations selling Rockstar products, on the Website, and at the address below) to 99158 during the Promotion Period. Standard text messaging rates for each text message sent and received from your handset will apply, according to the terms of your service agreement with your wireless provider. In order to obtain an Entry Code, you must be a wireless service subscriber and must have text messaging functionality. Check your pricing plan and phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions; or 2) Email: Send an email with the subject line "OFFICIAL ROCKSTAR MAUI QUICK TRIP SWEEPSTAKES RULES" containing your first name, last name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and email address to email@example.com. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM PST on 4/29/12 to be eligible. Limit one (1) entry per person per household regardless of the method of entry. Additional entries received from the same person or e-mail address after the first entry received from that person or email address will be void. All entry materials become the property of Rockstar, Inc. and the Sweepstakes Party may contact entrants regarding its products, although it will provide entrants an opportunity to opt out of such communications. Entries void if forms obtained outside authorized channels. All electronically or mechanically reproduced entries or entries made using third party software or websites are void. By entering, entrants agree that Sponsor may contact them regarding its products, although it will provide entrants with an opportunity to opt-out of such communications. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, inaccurate, damaged text messages or entries, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), wireless service, cellular tower, phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical, technical, electronic, computer, printing, typographical, or network malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the prizes, any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, the processing of registrations, entries, or for any travel delays, postponements or cancellations, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes-related materials.
5. Winner Selection: On or about May 1st, 2012 one (1) potential winner will be randomly selected from the eligible entries, and Sweepstakes Party will attempt to notify each potential winner within two (2) days of the drawing. One (1) prize (trip to Maui, Hawaii) will be awarded to winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries submitted. If the Sponsor is unable to reach a randomly selected potential winner within 2 days of initial notification, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected and notified.
6. Prize: One (1) winners will receive designated destination trip including round trip airfare (within the continental United States or Hawaii) for two, four night five day stay at a hotel in Maui, Hawaii. Approximate Retail ("ARV") of each prize is $2,500. Trip must be taken in December 2012 on the dates/times designated by Sponsor. Winners are responsible for all expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including any and all federal state and local taxes associated with prize. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are provided for in these Official Rules.
7. Winner Verification: The winner must sign an affidavit of eligibility and provide ROCKSTAR with proof of age through valid government picture identification, in addition to a valid W-9 form prior to receipt of prize. Winner will afford ROCKSTAR the right to use winner's name, likeness, and other rights of publicity without additional compensation for ROCKSTAR's own promotional purposes. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES, OR ANY REQUIREMENT ABOVE, MAY RESULT IN WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AND ALL PRIZES AND OTHER CONSIDERATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8.Miscellaneous: The Sweepstakes Party and its distributor do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, regardless of cause, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Party and its distributor are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or late entries. The Sweepstakes Party and its distributor are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, or failure of any e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Party reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes for any reason. In the event it does so, the Sweepstakes Party shall post notice of its action at www.ROCKSTAR69.com and shall award the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by the Sweepstakes Party are final. THE CALIFORNIA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.
Copy of Rules/Winner List: For a copy of the official rules to the Sweepstakes, or the name of the winners, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 1st 2012 with your inquiry.